10/14/10


Ghetto Kitchen #3

Whew! It's an interesting thing sharing a blog with that particular brand of freak known as the art student. She's not vegan so it could be worse, but they're always trying to "change the way you think" by saying things like, "what's wrong with that?" or, "that's racist." I mean, this is the web 2.0. What's the difference between looking at a [Jeff Koons painting where he's banging his porn star ex-wife] and watching a girl in a video receiving love and attention by four men? I mean, why don't I make a gigantic pizza out of human flesh in the shape of a banana and sell that for a million dollars? I'll tell you why. Because first I could rent out the pizza as a sort of celebrity stage prop in the background of movies and stuff. By then it would probably start to stink pretty badly but I'd have already sold it for the million. I'd name it "Untitled #34" and that would really get them thinking, like, where are the first thirty three?

Speaking of pizza, we're going to make one today! This one is pretty popular but as usual I like to add a little twist to keep things interesting.  

Ghetto Kitchen #3: Ghetto Pizza

Ingredients:
slice of bread
Ragu/ketchup/canned tomato paste
parmesan packet/kraft single (optional)

Prep time:
1 minute

Cook time:
30 seconds

Spread red sauce onto the slice of bread. If you have any other ingredients, put this on top. In a hurry, you can eat it cold like so, thereby eliminating the cook time. However, I like to let the sauce actually soak into the bread a little bit by heating it up either in the microwave or in a fry pan so the bread gets a little crispy. Bravo! Pizza in a pinch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment